Our mission is to modernize and transform the $500 billion restaurant market. 🚀
🎯 Your role and impact.
Will we be able to teach computers how to cook food? Probably not. But in the meantime, we will launch our intelligent kitchens throughout Europe.
Our aim is to build a brand & communications organisation that will make us become the fastest growing and most innovative food company in the world. Beyond exciting!
We know that food brings savoury delight to hungry tummies. As a brand we aim to entertain, inform and delight throughout all touchpoints. We want our concepts to come alive and dance across the screen, as we move towards a delivery-first future.
Creativity thrives when there are constraints - we are now on the hunt for a disciplined executor, someone used to making bold visions come to life, managing a diverse set of internal and external creators.
In the role as Brand and Communications Manager you will own the brand & communications plan and strategy, and help us build and scale the brand across markets. You will work closely with the management team and translate the business strategy into action. You will lead a team of internal specialists and be the main point of contact for external agencies. You will fiercely guard the Curb brand and caringly evolve it as the company develops.
🙌 Your Responsibilities
- Manage our brand and communications team, consisting of internal resources and external agencies
- Own the brand and communications strategy and plan; from brand identity to top funnel communication channels such as SoMe, PR etc
- Create customer delight across channels and increase brand awareness
- Project plan, coordinate, execute, manage budget and follow-up
- Understand the problem and evaluate requests coming from the organisation and prioritise and plan projects for agencies and internal resources
- Maintain and guard our brand goal and principles, ensuring we make the most of existing material while developing new when needed
- Provide support in the creative process in a fast-paced, hyper-growth work environment
🤩 What about you:
- Minimum relevant Bachelor's degree
- You are based in Stockholm, are fluent in English, Swedish is a plus
- You are a creative project manager with at least +5 years of experience building brand and communications in a brand-led company, or best-in-class agency
- You have the ability to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders, manage and build a team and collaborate with external suppliers
- You have the ability to prioritize among various projects and tasks with short deadlines
- You keep the big picture scope while planning, and dive into details in execution
- You are result and performance driven, at the same time a problem solver and a clear communicator that believes collaboration drives success
- You have proven experience in delivering on strategy in a fast-paced environment, with a clear focus on finding solutions that drive impact